What Does RV insurance Cover?

There are many different types of RVs and campers out on the roadways but they all have one thing in common, they need to be insured.

According to the trusted and experienced staff at Will Wright Agency Inc. in Decatur, AL, RV insurance needs to be in place for all types of motor homes, folding camping trailers, 5th wheel trailers, conventional camping trailers, and even mounted truck campers.

Liability Insurance

Liability insurance coverage will help protect you and anyone else who drives your motorhome if an accident occurs and it is your fault. This coverage will pay expenses for anyone that is injured in the crash as well as property damage and other expenses. You may also want to consider an uninsured and underinsured motorist policy to protect you and your investment in your RV in the event you are involved in an accident that is caused by a person who has no insurance at all or not enough insurance to cover the amount of the damages and medical bills incurred from the crash.

Comprehensive Coverage

Comprehensive RV insurance coverage will repair or replace your camper or motor home if it is damaged by a falling object, a natural disaster,  an act of vandalism, theft, or if a fire occurs. This type of policy will also help you to replace your RV or camper if it is stolen.

Collision Coverage

Collision coverage protects you against the loss or any damage to your RV that is caused by a collision with another vehicle or even a stationary object of some sort.

To obtain a quote and create an RV insurance policy that works well for you and your situation, call the Will Wright Agency Inc. in Decatur, AL today.